Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It is official

I just returned from filling for Ferndale City Council position 7. For those of you that may not know, the seat is currently held by Mr. Keith Olson and he has also filed his papers to run again.

I am looking forward to the election this year and running against Mr. Olson. Running for office is the next logical step for me. I have been volunteering in various ways in the communities that I have lived in since the early 1980s. I look forward to bringing this experience as well as my technical background to the council.

In the near future I will be posting more information and I will have a web page up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to comments. I have recently learned that comments come to me as anonymous. Therefore, please sign your comments unless you really want to be anonymous. Let's keep the discussions on topic. Thanks...