Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New cell phone threat

I saw the latest cell phone threat on Fox news and also on CNN's web site. If the threat of brain tumors or the risk of driving and talking were not enough for you to put your cell phone down then maybe this will. It is called Cell Phone Elbow. Yes you read that right.

They say that holding the phone to your ear pinches a nerve in your elbow that will cause tingling in your fingers. I have attached the link to the CNN web page: http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/02/cell.phone.elbow/

I would think that you would have to be on the phone a long time for this to happen. The interesting thing is that this only happens with cell phone and not land line phones.

The only issue I have with my cell phone is finding it at times. I don't know how many times I have called it just to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to comments. I have recently learned that comments come to me as anonymous. Therefore, please sign your comments unless you really want to be anonymous. Let's keep the discussions on topic. Thanks...