Monday, July 6, 2009

Sarah Palin Announcement

After watching the Sarah Palin announcement I have my own take on what's going on. First off I would say that I like Sarah Palin and her accomplishments. I am very disgusted on the way the left has treated her. There is no justifiable reason for the mean comments about her and especially those toward her family.

As far as her stepping down, to me it fits in with her style of leadership. Why should she stay in office and spend the tax payer's money fighting charge after charge against her (all of them she has won)? To me, if the charges are going to continue, and they seem to be, then stepping down is the right thing to do.

Doing the right thing, to me, is what the left so hates about her. Being pro life, pro family, pro military are not popular beliefs today. Yet she has shown true character by holding true to her beliefs, even with all the attacks by the main stream press. I think every politician can learn a lot from her.

1 comment:

  1. All this shows me is that she cant fulfill her obligation to her office and leaves when the going gets tough. This was her one chance to show that she has leadership experience. well she blew that one.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to comments. I have recently learned that comments come to me as anonymous. Therefore, please sign your comments unless you really want to be anonymous. Let's keep the discussions on topic. Thanks...