Monday, September 21, 2009
How you can help with my campaign
To my friends,
Growth is coming to Ferndale. How that growth is managed is the key to the city’s future. Therefore, I am running for the Ferndale City Council Position 7 and I need your help. My election and term in office needs to be a partnership with you, my fellow Ferndale residents. We need to work together as Ferndale moves ahead.
So, how can you help? First and foremost is communication with each other. I have set up an email address for this purpose and it is: BrentListenstoYou@yahoo.com. I need to know what issues are important to you and if elected, how I can serve you. I also want to be a source for you if you have questions on issues as well.
There are a few other ways you can help. They are:
1. By writing a Letter to the Editor of either the Bellingham Herald or the Ferndale Record Journal.
2. By putting a yard sign up in your yard.
3. By going door to door or talking with your neighbors. I have a hand out that can be used.
4. By attending the Candidate Debate on October 13th at Central Elementary School.
5. By helping financially. To put on a campaign here in Ferndale costs about $1500. (Checks can be made out to Brent Goodrich and mailed to the address below.)
6. By voting. Ballots need to be put into the mail by November 2nd. (Just to let you know, postmarks are not done here in Ferndale. All our mail goes to Everett where it is postmarked.)
Above is a copy of the mailer that will be going out soon. It gives you a brief description of what I support and my background. If you click on it you will get a larger image.
If you would like to help or have any questions I can be reached at:
5666 Correll Dr. #106
Ferndale, WA 98248
Thank you for taking the time to read through this and I look forward to our partnership in Ferndale’s future.